– “Your time on earth is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
– Don’t take life too seriously. You never get out alive anyway – Elbert Hubbard
– Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, define yourself. – Harvey S. Firestone
– There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein
– When god pushes you to the edge, trust him fully, because only two things can happen. Either he will catch you when you fall or he will teach you how to fly – Unknown
“Experience life in all possible ways – good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light,
summer-winter. Experience all the dualities.
Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.”
– “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened”
Close your eyes. Breathe .Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen to your heart. Speak from your soul. Learn every moment . Eat healthy. Smile often. Appreciate your friends. Play with abandon. Stay innocent . Do what you love. Have no regrets. Practice gratitude. Experience life. Just be.